Today is exactly 12 weeks to Christmas Day
Now this is not meant to scare you, though it may do, but rather, I want to inspire you to at least start making some early plans, and have your most organised Christmas yet.
Last years Let’s do Christmas Countdown Planner started just 4 weeks out from the big day, and I will do that again this year.
In the mean time I’ll post some regular additional ideas which will lead you gently into the Silly Season.
Here are a few things to get your head around now
- Who is hosting your celebrations this year?
- Make sure everyone knows where ‘Christmas Central’ is, don’t just rely on word of mouth, someone might not get the message!
- Send an e-invite, so easy. Paperless Post is just one of many sites online
- If you are travelling to family, make your travel arrangements and bookings NOW
- If you have pets to consider, book them into your favourite ‘pet hotel’ ASAP, before you have to take second choice, or worse still, find there is ‘no room at the inn’
- If you need any house maintenance done, organise it NOW
That wasn’t too hard was it ?
You’ re well on your way to an organised Christmas.