We can do better than that. Make yours fantastic this year. They can make a great contribution to a Christmas Dinner at which you are a guest.
Of course you can make them from scratch, but my quick solution is to buy something plain and customise them. They can even become your place cards if you name them with tags or initials.
Just open one end carefully, add the new goodies, and reseal with fabulous ribbon.
- You can re-use the paper hats or make new ones
- Jump on-line and search Christmas Cracker Jokes, there are heaps of sites to choose from. Print them out on a sheet of paper and cut to size.
- Add a decent ‘goodie gift’
- DON’T FORGET A ‘SCRATCHIE’
Here are some gift ideas for your Bon Bons
- Wrapped chocolate
- Delicious Tea sachet
- Candy cane
- Travel size or sample perfume
- Small pen
- Key ring
- Small nailpolish
- Cuff links
For the Kids – the Dollar Shops are a great source here
- small toy car
- mini lego characters
- hair ribbons and hair clips